Table of Contents
- 1 For art & decor lovers
- 2 1. Seletti porcelain vase Love in Bloom
- 3 2. Anna + Nina Piped glass candle holder 30cm
- 4 3. Custom neon sign
- 5 4. Cat print wall decor
- 6 5. Loewe Juniper Berry Scented Candle
- 7 For sporting fans
- 8 1. Celine Homme skateboard
- 9 2. Métier Portable Leather Backgammon Set
- 10 For the foodies
- 11 1. Japan Best Glazed Ceramic Sake Set
- 12 2. Handcrafted indigo blue bowl
- 13 3. Personalised cup
- 14 4. Odette Jukebox Series 1.7L Retro Electric Kettle
- 15 5. Cuisinart Grind & Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker
- 16 For the fashionista
- 17 1. Moroccan straw bag
- 18 2. Versace Medusa-print cotton-towelling slippers
- 19 3. Sara Miller London Birds At Dusk Feather-Filled Cushion
The joy of moving into a new place or having bought your first home can be overwhelming and exciting all at the same time for new homeowners. Let’s celebrate that momentous occasion with a thoughtful gift. If you’ve also been invited to a housewarming party, the act of bringing along a gift is always a welcome gesture.
Here, we’ve rounded up some of the best housewarming presents at every price point, to celebrate the new chapter in you or your friend’s life. Read on to find some inspiring gifts which I’m sure you’d want for yourself, too.
Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Prices were correct at the time of publication.
For art & decor lovers
1. Seletti porcelain vase Love in Bloom
This vase can be placed on a piece of furniture or hung from a wall using a string through a hole at the back.
2. Anna + Nina Piped glass candle holder 30cm
One hundred per cent made of glass, this gorgeous candle holder would make a beautiful addition to any mantelpiece.
3. Custom neon sign
Decor your room wall with these amazing neon signs, which do not just add colours to your room but bring positive energy to you as well.
4. Cat print wall decor
Light up your room and spirit with this art print of a watercolour orange tabby cat painting.
5. Loewe Juniper Berry Scented Candle
Infused with a fragrance by in-house perfumer Ms Nuria Cruelles, Loewe Home Scents’ ‘Juniper Berry’ candle is aromatic and botanical.
For sporting fans
1. Celine Homme skateboard
Made from wood, this one is stamped with the brand’s moniker underneath and has a gripped deck on top.
2. Métier Portable Leather Backgammon Set
London-based Métier occupies the intersection between luxury and function. Case in point, the brand crafts this backgammon set from supple leather using state-of-the-art heat-sealing and inlay techniques to achieve its immaculate finish.
For the foodies
1. Japan Best Glazed Ceramic Sake Set
Japan Best commissions some of the nation’s best local makers to craft its pieces. Including a carafe and two cups, this sake set is made from glazed ceramic using time-honoured techniques and packaged in a box ready for gifting.
2. Handcrafted indigo blue bowl
This stunning bowl is great for daily use as a ramen or rice bowl.
3. Personalised cup
No matter the occasion, whether it is for a birthday, housewarming or just to surprise your best friend, this personalised cup will surely put a smile on everyone’s face!
4. Odette Jukebox Series 1.7L Retro Electric Kettle
Odette’s classic kettle design is one which you’ll never get bored with over time.
5. Cuisinart Grind & Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker
Imagine waking up to a freshly brewed pot of coffee?
For the fashionista
1. Moroccan straw bag
This braided bag is perfect for any time and everywhere – carry them on the beach, to grocery shopping, and home storage – its sturdy features make it a must-have!
2. Versace Medusa-print cotton-towelling slippers
These eye-catching home slippers come with a baroque-printed panel at the front and is 100 per cent made from cotton.
3. Sara Miller London Birds At Dusk Feather-Filled Cushion
This velvet cushion features lovebirds perched in a dreamy moonlit setting. It is guaranteed to add a touch of opulence to your home.
Watch more Lifestyle videos here: