Amazon’s annual Prime Day event is here and full of huge savings.
The event, which kicked off at 3 a.m. EST on Oct. 13, runs through Oct. 14.
The sales event is exclusive to those with an Amazon Prime membership, which includes free two-day, or sooner, delivery with no order minimum. Members also receive access to Prime Video and Prime Music, services which contain thousands of television shows, movies and songs alike.
An annual subscription to Amazon Prime costs $119, while a monthly membership is $12.99 a month. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Popular items throughout Prime Day include electronics, household items, fashion and toys.
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case – 28% off, now $114.99
- Bose QC35II Noise Cancelling Headphones – 43% off, now $199.00
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum – 38% off, now $199.00
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones – 30% off, now $174.95
- Instant Pot Ultra 3 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer – 58% off, now $49.99
- Levi’s Men’s 511 Slim Fit Jeans – 41% off, now $40.87
- Toshiba 50-inch Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision, Fire TV Edition – 32% off, now $259.99
- Amazon eero mesh WiFi system – router replacement for whole-home coverage – 30% off, now $174.00
- Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Lightly Lined Bralette – 47% off, now $23.11
- Calvin Klein Men’s Ultra Soft Modal Pants – 36% off, now $28.64
Deals will come and go throughout the sale. Prime members can also take advantage of “Lightning Deals,” short periods in which a limited number of a specific item is offered. To stay on top of deals and receive notifications, you can download the Amazon app.